“Renewing Hope For Today’s Church”
The purpose of the “Excel!” conference is to infuse today’s church with leaders who are renewed in attitude, skills, and action, to “Excel!” in ministry!
Utilizing the Nehemiah Leadership Institute by Tentmakers, this three part leadership training conference is designed for pastors and lay leaders, at any level of experience, who hunger for the church to have a significant impact in the lives and hearts of their communities.
You CAN Excel!
- Gain a clearer vision and direction for your church’s ministry
- Learn how to build people and help them succeed
- Gain skill in multiplying ministry by mobilizing and equipping volunteers for fruitful service
- Develop a concrete strategy and plan to help it become reality
- Experience true growth as a leader from the inside out- in your character, attitudes, skills and habits
- Become a person who draws the best out of all the people around you
- Be challenged to see and think through difficulties in new ways
- Discover how you can have more time for you, your family and to pursue your dreams – while bringing health to your ministry
- Learn how to live with more purpose and passion and help others to do the same
“I was equipped with a whole tool belt full of great tools to get organized and to motivate people around me to great service in the Lord’s church.”
- Vondell Brandt, Spiritual Life Director
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch, Minot, ND